Welcome to Sandtown
Featuring HeartStrong cardiac rehabilitation and CAMPStrong amputation program
FutureCare Sandtown has been serving the historic Sandtown-Winchester community of Baltimore City since 1994. Our staff prides itself on providing comprehensive short-stay rehabilitation services through our VitalStrong program. VitalStrong has been developed to provide state-of-the-art clinical and rehabilitation services utilizing progressive technology, with clinical oversight by a physiatrist – a doctor of physical medicine and rehabilitation. Our comprehensive HeartStrong and CAMPStrong rehab programs use state-of-the-art therapy and equipment to get you up and moving quickly. Our goal is to get you home faster and stronger.
We’re here to serve you
To request a tour, please complete the form. If you are calling for an individual patient please call the facility directly at 410-669-2750.
If you need an immediate response to a question or concern please call the Executive Director. Any concerns that do not need an immediate response can be directed to our Customer Care Line at 888-888-1212.
1000 North Gilmor St.
Baltimore, MD 21217
Download our brochure to learn more about this location and what Sandtown can offer for you.Click to download
Download the VitalStrong brochure and read more about our comprehensive rehabilitation services.Click to download
HeartStrong Cardiac Rehabilitation
Download the HeartStrong brochure and read more about this unique cardiac rehabilitation program.Click to download
CAMPStrong (Comprehensive Amputee Management Program)
Download the CAMPStrong brochure and learn more about his unique amputee management program.Click to download
Services and Amenities:
- Nurse practitioner and physician services
- Around-the-clock nursing services
- VitalStrong™ – Comprehensive rehab services up to seven days a week featuring state-of-theart rehab equipment and treatment modalities
- HeartStrong – Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- WalkStrong – Comprehensive orthopedic rehabilitation
- CAMPStrong – Comprehensive Amputee Management Program
- IV therapy with bedside PICC line placement when needed
- Wound care and pain management
- Pharmacy, laboratory and radiology services
- Nutritional services
- Case management and social services
- Therapeutic recreational activities
Always a pleasure. The staff on all shifts been very nice and they take good care of my uncle. He hasn’t had a bad experience since he been there. The facility is always clean and I would recommend this facility to my friends.
My experience at FutureCare Sandtown was great. The receptionist was nice and very pleasant as well as helpful. It is always nice to be nice and this was my experience. Thank you FutureCare Sandtown.
The staff was professional and courteous. Facility is clean. The nursing staff seemed genuinely concerned about the patient.